- Do you not like the person looking back at you in the mirror?
- Are you unhappy, bored, restless, and unsatisfied with life?
- Are you constantly comparing yourself and feel inferior to others?
- Are you extremely shy or introverted?
- Are you always tired, and find it hard to get out of bed each morning?
- Do you heap guilt on yourself and excessively serve others, and not serve yourself?
- Do you feel alone, unloved or incapable of connecting with others?
- Do you feel that your opinion, wishes, or desires are not valuable?
- Is it hard for you to accept or give criticism?
- Even if you find yourself in a bad relationship/friendship, do you find it difficult to leave or break it off?
- Do you avoid doing things or going places by yourself?
- Do you experience seemingly unexplained bouts of anger, anxiety, or depression?
- Do you feel that you you have to wait or don’t deserve to be happy or live a fulfilled life until others around you have everything they need?
- Is saying “no” to others hard or impossible to do?
- Do you find yourself apologizing a lot, even if it’s not your fault?
- If you make a mistake, do you find it hard to shake it off? Instead, do you think of yourself as a failure and get angry or upset with yourself? But if you succeed at something, do you chalk it up to luck rather than personal skill?
- Are you constantly telling yourself how bad you are at things, how stupid you are, how ugly parts of you are?
- Do you find yourself in and out of the doctor’s office for one malady after another, and can’t find relief?
- Do you regularly perform self-destructive acts like getting into one bad relationship after another, quitting or abandoning projects or goals, losing jobs, finding solace in addictive activities such as drugs or alcohol, overeating, shopping, internet, sex, etc.?